Eight Days with a Danish Guide
With this experience, you’ll have the opportunity to combine a luxury holiday in Bangkok with the chance to fish for the biggest fish around. We stay at a great hotel in the center of exciting Bangkok and head out fishing just outside the city. Around Bangkok, there are many fantastic fishing parks with lots of large and exciting species for which you can fish. At this location, we regularly catch fish over 150 kg!
We stay at a great hotel, right in the heart of Bangkok, and we organise the time so that we can spend four days fishing and spend the other days exploring this amazing city. The hotel is located in the Sukhumvit area, one of the most attractive places in Bangkok that you will find. Whether you’re into nightlife, culture or you just want to lie back and enjoy a drink by the pool, this area has it all.
There are also many fine restaurants with top-quality food from all over the world. You can go sightseeing, take a cruise on the river with dinner and entertainment or take a fascinating trip to the war Museum by the bridge over the river Kwai. If you have any special wishes, we will fulfil them.
- There is room to accommodate six fishermen on the tour.
- Explore the possibility of using many different fishing methods.
- If you are into carp fishing, it’s possible here to find and fish for the largest carp in the world! Siamese carp can be over 100kg and are quite common in many of the fishing parks. The Julien’s Golden Price carp can reach 50kg, which makes a really impressive trophy. In addition, you can fish for the common carp and big head carp, as well as a lot of different barbels and mahseers.
- On several parts of the tour, you will have the opportunity to fish for the arapaima.
- Fishing for the large catfish is carried out with bait. This area has seen Mekong Catfish up to 250kg caught, as well as Chao phraya at 100kg, striped catfish at 90kg, red-tailed catfish up to 40kg and a dozen more catfish species.
- Fly fishing is possible for species such as arapaimas over 200kg, as well as alligator gars, barramundis, giant snakeheads and many other species.
- Lure fishing is possible for arapaimas, giant snakeheads, peacock bass, pacus and arowanas.
- If you have special wishes about species, it is also possible to go targeted fishing for them.
The journey includes:
- Flight from Copenhagen-Bangkok round trip
- Transportation from airport-hotel
- A hotel room with a double bed, including breakfast
- Four days’ fishing with lunch and soft drinks (alcoholic drinks extra)
- All fishing gear (contact us for details on gear)
- Transport to and from the fishing grounds
- Danish and Thai fishing guides
The journey excludes:
- Transportation to/from Copenhagen
- Lunch on non-fishing days
- Individual travel insurance
- Additional fishing days
21,500 Danish Krone
(USD 3,200 / EURO 2,900)